Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fighting Sleep & Pictures



















This photo I took of the straight cash money I got out of the ATM in the hotel. 500 Egyptian pounds....I could be king. Actually, it is about $85, but i like throwing it around like it is big money. The hotel is kinda nuts with people trying to do things for you and then wanting tips. I can press the elevator button thank you very much

I also posted a couple more pictures of the Nile from our balcony as well as the view Paul, Rob, Joe, and I had while we were downing some chicken filled bread heavenly thingies. Turns out, I am not a good blog formatter......blogmatter, formogloger....whatever. So hopefully you can tell what these pics are. Basically just our view from the hotel and then a dumb picture I took in the lobby of the money I withdrew while the concierge judged me. Cya!

1 comment:

  1. Great view from the room! We know you love throwing around money like a king :) Work on learning your Egyptian food names...Chicken filled bread yummy things sound delicious and we need to know what to order if we are ever in Egypt!

    Looking forward to more posts!

    Love

    Meg and Anna

    ReplyDelete